- Ninety Planeo Elektro consumer electronics stores in Czech Republic will be open on public holidays, May 8, 2020.
- A special Black Friday discount will last until the end of the holiday weekend.
Each of the stores is equipped with disinfectants and disposable protective equipment. Information about recommended behavior in the store will be communicated to customers at regular intervals through an audio spot, banners on TV screens and through information posters.
They will remind the principles of safe shopping – the use of drapes, disposable gloves, disinfection, compliance with the minimum recommended distance from other persons at a distance of 2 m and the use of contactless payments.
An exception is the five stores of the Planeo Elektro network, which – due to their location in shopping centers – remain closed until May 11, when the shopping centers will be reopened as part of the release of coronavirus measures. These are the following stores:
- Brno – Kaufland, Kamenice 745;
- Kladno – Kaufland, Italská 50;
- Litoměřice – OC Na Soutoku, Želetická 2277;
- Ostrava – Avion Shopping Park, Rudná 3119/124;
- Teplice – OC Fontana, Namesti Svobody 3312.