Fosun acquires 100 percent of the shares in Tom Tailor GmbH, together with its subsidiary companies.
Fosun purchased the minority of brand shares of its listing company Tom Tailor Holding SE (Tom Tailor Group) as early as 2014.
After years of investment and funding, Fosun finally acquired its controlling stake in 2019.
The company can implement the numerous operational and strategic measures as planned:
- Improve products: Tom Tailor GmbH will invest in effectively improving the quality and appeal of its products.
- Increase customer loyalty: Tom Tailor GmbH will introduce a variety of individual initiatives to significantly improve and maintain the loyalty of its customers in the long term.
- Continue with targeted internationalisation: Tom Tailor GmbH aims to continue its successful growth trajectory in several countries outside of its existing core markets, particularly in South-Eastern Europe.
- Strengthen online business: Tom Tailor GmbH will selectively expand its digital sales channels and online presence for a significant growth online revenue.
- Improve efficiency: Tom Tailor GmbH will cope with the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic by implementing a bold programme to streamline processes along the company’s entire value chain.