Beryl to provide a fleet of pedal bikes, e-bikes and e-scooters to Norwich

British micromobility provider, Beryl, announced that it will be the provider of a multimodal smart fleet including pedal bikes, e-bikes and e-scooters in Norwich.

The Department for Transport and Norfolk County Council approved an e-Scooter trial in Norwich, initially with 100 scooters. 

Beryl e-Scooters will be accessible through the same platform as the company’s pedal and e-Bikes.

Currently, 94% of Beryl Bike trips in the British operators city-wide scheme in Norwich end in a ”Beryl Bay”, and the remaining 6% of bikes that are free floating are redistributed to bays by Beryl’s on street team via cargo bike.

The company will update existing parking infrastructure to allow vehicles to be hired and parked in an orderly and secure manner.

- Advertisment -


Borussia Dortmund had over EUR 400 million revenues in financial year 2022/2023

In financial year 2022/2023, the lifting of COVID-19 pandemic related restrictions affecting Borussia Dortmund's business model led to an...