AERO Vodochody changes owner after thirteen years

The group of companies into which AERO Vodochody belongs, has been bought from the Penta Group by AERO Investment Partners Zrt, a company registered in Hungary.

This is a joint venture between a Czech company AERO International, part of the Omnipol group and a renowned businessman from Hungary.

The Omnipol group will be responsible for management of the new company.

András Tombor owns the majority of 51% of the shares of AERO Investment Partners Zrt

The majority of 51% of the shares of AERO Investment Partners Zrt. is owned by Hungarian businessman András Tombor with the remaining 49% of the shares being owned by the Czech company AERO International s.r.o.

The minority owner, AERO International s.r.o., is in the hands of Richard Háva and his family, which owns the Omnipol Group.

The Omnipol Group will be responsible for the day to day management of the new company and will therefore be a guarantor of having experienced and professional managers running the business.

The Omnipol Group has a very long history with AERO, over the past decades it has been responsible for exporting almost all of the aircraft from its production lines.

Since 2015, Omnipol has also been the strategic partner in the project for the next generation of L-39 aircraft: L-39NG.

As a 50% shareholder of these projects, the group has already worked very closely with AERO over the past five years.

- Advertisment -


Borussia Dortmund had over EUR 400 million revenues in financial year 2022/2023

In financial year 2022/2023, the lifting of COVID-19 pandemic related restrictions affecting Borussia Dortmund's business model led to an...